fredag, februar 15, 2008

So forgiven

I heard your voice calling me by name

how could this be

Took away the guilt the sin my shame

I could finally see

The love that flowed from hands nailed to this tree

before me

I looked into his eyes saw nothing there bur love


I'm forgiven just the touch of his hand

So forgiven clean before him I stand

He's forgiven me

I'm eternally free

How I long to know your ways

Saved by grace alone


Standing here close to You your love washes over me

Healing me strengthens me this is

where I want to be

I am on my knees before my King give him everything

I look into his eyes there's nothing there but love


King of glory God Almighty

How you saved me, I kneel before thee

Heavens treasure, my redeemer

My righteousness alone

Stein Jonassen

Ingen kommentarer: